Race 2 Royal is an ongoing tournament for members of City Golf Copenhagen (max. Hcp 36).
It consists of a basic game, a qualification tournament and a final. Each individual tournament is also an independent tournament with prizes for the best placed.
In the period from mid-April to early September, the basic game is played with one tournament per week. Approximately 14 tournaments.
The 15 best placed in the basic game are directly qualified for the final.
After the basic game, a qualification tournament is played, where numbers 16-30 in the basic game can participate. The 6 best placed also advance to the final.
The final is played over 18 holes on the Royal Championship Course at the end of September. Participants are the 21 players who have qualified.
All tournaments, apart from the final, are played over 9 holes at City Golf Copenhagen.
Game form and pitch
• 9-hole stableford is played at City Golf Copenhagen.
• Ladies play from the silver tee and men play from the black tee.
• Playing in a single row with full SPH.
Score card, starting hole and starting time
• Scorecards are picked up at the reception in the Royal Golf Club (early starters can pick them up from 07:00) and handed in immediately after the round at the same place
• The starting list is published the day before the tournament. The starting time and starting hole will appear on the start list and score card
• Participants must be at the starting hole well in advance of teeing off
• Competitors who are not on the starting hole and ready to tee off at the specified time are excluded from participating
• A discount is given when registering for the entire ongoing tournament. For price see golf box.
• An individual match fee can be paid from time to time. Each aware of surcharge at Major. For prices see golf box.
Match fees can only be paid online using a debit card or credit card. Registration and payment no later than 12.00 the day before the tournament.
If you want to pay for the entire season’s Race to Royal tournaments, you MUST register for the tournament: “R2R payment for all tournaments” in Golfbox. This registration is only used to register that you have paid for all the Race to Royal tournaments, and you must still remember to register yourself for the individual tournaments in which you wish to participate.
Registration in Golfbox
Registration deadline at 12.00 the day before the tournament.
When registering, select the gun start, OR if you do not want to participate in the gun start, then select a time interval. Desire for start time may specified in the comment field
Unfortunately, we cannot promise in advance that all requests for start times can be fulfilled.